THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 73 matches
- Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:34 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Constant doubts about BB
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9605
Re: Constant doubts about BB
Anybody here tried this product ? http://consumereview.org/bad-breath/res ... th-review/ just saw this on the internet and it has high ratings but being a sufferer for 20 years I am skeptical. It claims to help with body odor.
- Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16266
Tamarind Extract
I haven't posted in a long time, but was reading what James said about Tamarind juice. I bought the Tamarind extract from Amazon thru this forum. It's made by SACRED MEDICINE SANCUTUARY. It's a small bottle for $20 but you just squeeze about 20 or 30 drops in your mouth and drink some water or just ...
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NO MORE BAD BREATH- EFT THERAPY MUST BE WORKING FOR ME!!!!!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11232
- Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NO MORE BAD BREATH- EFT THERAPY MUST BE WORKING FOR ME!!!!!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11232
NO MORE BAD BREATH- EFT THERAPY MUST BE WORKING FOR ME!!!!!
Shirl suggested EFT therapy on here . It was started by a man by the name of Gary Craig. So I decided to try it . I know it crazy but it seems its working for me . http://www.emofree.com It's a tapping therapy on your body parts , while saying " I deeply and completely accept myself" I also say ...
- Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
- Replies: 82
- Views: 47196
RESULTS ON GOLDENSEAL
I took the goldenseal for about a month . It seems it helped my stomach (reflux) no loud burping or gas but that is it. I still have bad breath and reactions from people. ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
- Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
- Replies: 82
- Views: 47196
ON THE 15TH DAY OF GOLENSEAL
HEY EVERBODY
I have been keeping up w/ everybody's posts on goldenseal , decided to try it . I am on the 15th day of taking it , I also have the led blue flashlight . Have definetlly noticed a difference w/ my stomach . I don't have bloating or gas as much as I used to . I've scraped my tongue w ...
I have been keeping up w/ everybody's posts on goldenseal , decided to try it . I am on the 15th day of taking it , I also have the led blue flashlight . Have definetlly noticed a difference w/ my stomach . I don't have bloating or gas as much as I used to . I've scraped my tongue w ...
- Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: EFT and BB.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1524
- Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A Possible Cure?
- Replies: 38
- Views: 14123
- Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many of you have been to a periodontist?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3141
Hi ithurts
I had one of those peridontal pockets fixed a couple of years ago by a peridontist. I had it fixed again in the same spot about a year ago , seems they can happen again , I guess it bone loss . I used to be a smoker and this causes bone loss in the gums. .This may or may not be the main ...
I had one of those peridontal pockets fixed a couple of years ago by a peridontist. I had it fixed again in the same spot about a year ago , seems they can happen again , I guess it bone loss . I used to be a smoker and this causes bone loss in the gums. .This may or may not be the main ...
- Fri May 29, 2009 3:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4340
www.ampfloracel.com
OMG!!!!!!! THEY WANT $149.00 FOR THIS STUFF . IT MUST WORK MIRACLES.
- Fri May 29, 2009 3:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4340
Fangocur Remedy/ AMPFLORACEL
I was reading the testimonials on their website and some lady claims to have suffered for 10 years and is now cured . But I'm still skeptical. I think someone here mentioned this website. www.ampfloracel.com but this is made from aloe vera . A couple of people tried aloe vera before but with no luck ...
- Thu May 28, 2009 2:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11283
Re: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
Someone even put visine in my water!! Omg..i'm on the verge of insanity. People are seeing where I go to make fun of me...and keeping an eye out for my manager and friend to hide it from them.
Most companies have a ethics or harrasement hotline . Does this company have a home office ? If so ...
Most companies have a ethics or harrasement hotline . Does this company have a home office ? If so ...
- Thu May 28, 2009 2:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4340
Re: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??
!
Hey Christy
I've never heard of this product before but I'm in the US . It sounds good but God knows we've all been disappointed before . Maybe you should contact Jimi , or a couple of others (Archimonde) on here who seem to be very knowledgeable .
Hey Christy
I've never heard of this product before but I'm in the US . It sounds good but God knows we've all been disappointed before . Maybe you should contact Jimi , or a couple of others (Archimonde) on here who seem to be very knowledgeable .
- Tue May 12, 2009 6:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bad breath report to eliminate halitosis
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1673
Re: bad breath report to eliminate halitosis
hey everyone! has anyone tried buying the Bad Breath Report:
http://www.thebadbreathreport.com/index.html
if so, was it successful??
Cheers x
Yes! I think I paid for that a couple of years ago . It's just an article telling you to use household products like apple cider vinegar , baking soda ...
http://www.thebadbreathreport.com/index.html
if so, was it successful??
Cheers x
Yes! I think I paid for that a couple of years ago . It's just an article telling you to use household products like apple cider vinegar , baking soda ...
- Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smelling own breath?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6746
smelling ones own breath
Never really paid attention to that before . I'll definitely take notice next time I get a whiff . I do think it's mostly when my mouth is dry.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.