Has anybody done deep cleaning?
I had significant improvement after a deep cleaning about a year ago. I had begged my dentist to refer me to a periodontist (so that my insurance would pay for it) and he said he couldn't justify it because I didn't have any issues with gum disease, but that I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath Might be comming from no one expects it would
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6457
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Body reactions to Therabreath, ReTardex and Profresh -
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4807
Profresh has bleach in it. I tried it a couple of years ago, and every morning I would feel extremely nauseous. I had started taking new vitamins at the same time and it took me a couple of weeks to figure out which had been making me so sick. I think a lot of my problem originates in my throat, so ...
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue and Tonsils Gives off two different smells
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5910
I have the sour smell too when I do the wrist lick test, but when I do a cotton swab, or any other way, I can't smell anything at all. I wonder what the sour smell (that we ourselves can detect) translates into as far as what other people smell. I'm sure that my problem mostly is from the back of my ...
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many people want to order GNC sugarfree vitamin c?
- Replies: 40
- Views: 12290
I noticed that a lot of people are saying that different things work for a short time and then quit working. Is that generally how it goes for everything, do you think? Do the stupid bacteria just build up a tolerence no matter what?? I'm getting sooo discouraged. Anyway, I live in the states, near ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.