one day i felt it was really bad i used hydrogen peroxide and i couldve sworn it was good for 2 days no reactions and no taste in mouth. than the taste returned and i got reactions.
another time i used salt water again it was good for 3 days this time and again started getting reactions after the ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Mon May 20, 2013 7:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: some info
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2007
- Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 2 years and i'm almost back to normal-everyone PLEASE read!!
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9967
We really need to start categorizing the kinds of bad breath into light, medium and hard case types. Hard case types don't respond to the plethora of diets, cleanses, purges, fastings, oils, tinctures, extracts and other empirical "trial and error" treatments. Hard case people need to start working ...
- Mon May 20, 2013 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5655
Re: Just come back from Endoscopy
There was some discussion on this board a month or so ago that brought up the subject of immune suppression and the fact that normal scavanging bacteria in the mouth are not doing their job and getting rid of the anaerobic bacteria that don't belong in our mouths. This may be a fruitful avenue of ...
- Mon May 20, 2013 6:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured...!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7482
- Mon May 20, 2013 6:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the worst type of bb and have come to the conclusion
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5805
Re: I have the worst type of bb and have come to the conclus
A few tips from someone who's had room filling bad breath for 45 years due to a combination of Geographic Tongue, fissured tongue, PND and chronic allergic rhinitis. Now THAT's a difficult combo. I've found nothing that will work or alleviate my bad breath and I've tried everything I could afford ...
- Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypoglycemia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3628
Re: hypoglycemia
I've had hypoglycemia for many years. I'm 68 and recently it's started to get worse. Apart from diet, it is triggered by stress and anxiety which is also linked to immune system deficiency which I am convinced plays an important role in suppressing good bacteria in our mouths and allowing anaerobic ...
- Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally figured it out, Im toxic
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7258
Re: Finally figured it out, Im toxic
We need to dig up some research on immune deficiency and the suppression of scavenger bacteria. Odorous bacteria are anaerobic bacteria, they don't survive in oxygen environments. With no scavenging happening, they can flourish anywhere they are protected from the air such as in the oils that are ...
- Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I dont know if i want to live anymore
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9860
Re: I dont know if i want to live anymore
Daniel,
Don't give up or get discouraged. There are lots of things to try that have worked for people on this forum. Chronic, persistent bad breath apparently can have several causes and since modern medicine has few diagnostic tools for this condition and a poor understanding of the micro ...
Don't give up or get discouraged. There are lots of things to try that have worked for people on this forum. Chronic, persistent bad breath apparently can have several causes and since modern medicine has few diagnostic tools for this condition and a poor understanding of the micro ...
- Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 50th Birthday and Depressed
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9339
Re: 50th Birthday and Depressed
I can barely write this through my tears...
After suffering from chronic fecal malodor for the past 40 years without finding anything to relieve it, having tried the entire tired litany of remedies, I've developed some strategies to keep myself sane and functioning and even enjoying much of what ...
After suffering from chronic fecal malodor for the past 40 years without finding anything to relieve it, having tried the entire tired litany of remedies, I've developed some strategies to keep myself sane and functioning and even enjoying much of what ...
- Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Contagious BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2994
Re: Contagious BB
Ok explain this one to me?
I have BB & BO. Today, someone at school was sitting across from me and started to talk to me, asking me questions. This person had no bad breath whatsoever. Well, I would answer this person's questions and I noticed that she was shying away a little but continued to ...
I have BB & BO. Today, someone at school was sitting across from me and started to talk to me, asking me questions. This person had no bad breath whatsoever. Well, I would answer this person's questions and I noticed that she was shying away a little but continued to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.