THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 13 matches

by daisyk
Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smell of fish after using sodium chlorite/salt/baking soda!!
Replies: 17
Views: 15699

I used baking soda as a gargle for a while and it gave my breath a terribly fishy smell-I thought it was just me. I had to brush after using it to get the fish smell out, I couldn't use it last in my routine. I gave up on it though-don't think it really helped any. Zinc doesn't make mine worse, but ...
by daisyk
Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:09 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Oprah Winfrey
Replies: 5
Views: 5411

Several years, more than 6 or 7, Oprah had a young guy on the show who had chronic halitosis. He was a really attractive young guy, but he stunk and people would give him a hard time at work and all that. I don't remember though what they did for him. I know they had medical people and such on the ...
by daisyk
Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can you...smell it?
Replies: 8
Views: 3223

I can smell my own breath. I just have to breath out and I can smell it. I don't always know how far I project if you know what I mean. I have been by people at times and thought my breath isn't too bad or they're far enough away from me and I see them deliberately move backwards, so I know they're ...
by daisyk
Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Febreeze Commercial
Replies: 6
Views: 1991

I just saw a Febreeze commercial today-not sure if it's the same one. This one the woman gets on a bus not a plane and apparently there's no air conditioning and everyone if hot and sweaty and it shows a shot of a dirty bathroom on the bus and what not. Then the woman proceeds to put up the outlet ...
by daisyk
Tue May 27, 2008 4:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Retardex products?
Replies: 6
Views: 3418

Retardex products?

Anyone try Retardex products? Anyone know the ingredients? I know no rinse can cure-but I'm looking to at least manage symptoms better. I think this is only available in UK and Europe-I'm in the states. The website directs those not in Europe to a site that sells Closys products which are sold here ...
by daisyk
Tue May 27, 2008 4:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is Bad breath Contagious???
Replies: 35
Views: 14590

Hi,

I've been married for 15 years now and my husband hasn't caught my bb yet. His breath has always been fine. Now lately-past couple months or so-he has had some bb of his own but I know his is due to dental issues. The dentist messed with some bridgework he has in his mouth and he has trouble ...
by daisyk
Wed May 07, 2008 3:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Theories. Why BB?
Replies: 12
Views: 4357

Mine didn't start until I was about 33 and I've had it now for about 13 years. For a few years prior to bb I had recurrant sinus infections and I took a lot of antibiotics for them. I suspect the antibiotics through things off balance. One day I woke up with horrendous breath and it has been with me ...
by daisyk
Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitonic anyone?!?!?!?
Replies: 2
Views: 1347

I've tried this. I think I still have some around here. I didn't notice any improvment. I think I used it for a month or so and gave up. It's a homeopathic rememdy and I didn't notice any side effect from it, so in that regard I think it's safe. Don't know if it will help though, but everyone's ...
by daisyk
Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking for a job is not easy
Replies: 13
Views: 5339

Good luck with the call center job! I think it is the best idea. I used to do call center years ago. Right now, I've been home with my daughter, but I need to get back to work soon myself. You just need to get through the training and then you're on your own in a cubicle or whatever and you can relax.
by daisyk
Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hi Guys,my story....so far.
Replies: 16
Views: 5476

I'm sorry for all you're going through-for what all of us are going through. I just had a thought on the empty stomach feeling. I used to have that hungry like feeling or gnawing all the time. I finally went and got medicine for acid reflux-apparently reflux can cause that feeling sometimes. I took ...
by daisyk
Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
Replies: 62
Views: 37761

I have the same machine as Elliot for irrigation-I do think it helps, but I think Searching is on to something with the stage 2 nasal wash thing. I find it hard to do though! I've been using a bulb syringe(sp?) for it, but I think the squirt bottle method may be better. I can do it a couple of times ...
by daisyk
Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLS HELP...
Replies: 32
Views: 9045

Nelly, I'm like you in that I can smell myself. Although I'm not always sure how far I carry. I may think I'm at a safe distance and have had people back away from me. Sometimes mine is a fecal smell, other times I get a moth ball smell or chemical smell. I too get tonsil stones sometimes-I cannot ...
by daisyk
Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Positive way for cure!
Replies: 22
Views: 7647

I'm new to the forum-I'll have to post my story later. Just wanted to say that I've tried the Colonix and it was not helpful for me. I think my bb is related to my sinuses or tonsils/throat or both-not sure. If you do have digestive or elimination issues, maybe the Colonix would help, I don't know ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗