THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by Drala
Mon May 07, 2012 2:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So sick off this..
Replies: 3
Views: 1471

This may sound funny, but if you really do have bad breath, then you do not have
halitophobia. :)

Yeah, I know. But it's like a bad circle you feeling me?

EVERYONE can get that bad breath when they're under loads of stress which i am thanks to this halitophobic shit.

Drala, I feel the same ...
by Drala
Mon May 07, 2012 12:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So sick off this..
Replies: 3
Views: 1471

So sick off this..

Aight, so I have after 6 years found out that its my mindset and nothing els that have created this stress about bb which eventually gives me dry mouth and bad breath.

Tomorrow ill blow every ****ing person in the face til i get some relief and feel that fearness go away. I dont care how long time ...
by Drala
Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Stress, Anxiety and so on..
Replies: 0
Views: 898

Stress, Anxiety and so on..

Hi.

I'm what you can call a borderline between halitophobic and the real deal. I've recently discovered that it's my own fears, stress and anxiety-levels that is creating that dry mouth which probably is causing my bad breath. Haven't got a comment about it recently but I think I see some small ...
by Drala
Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why am I doing this!??!
Replies: 4
Views: 1553

Why am I doing this!??!

Why am I doing this?

OK - this will be pretty long but I hope there are somebody out there that will take interest in my shit. It all started 6 years ago when I got a comment from a friend that my breath was bad. It was in the morning and I’ve just ran out of ead so it was probably a case of ...
by Drala
Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chronic Halitosis or not?
Replies: 2
Views: 1304

You don't have bad breath? It sounds like they have normal breath.

Everyone has bad days, but chronic halitosis sufferers have bad lives.

Nah, I don't. I've actually going on therapy because I suffer from halitosphobia or whatever it's called. I'm afraid they have chronic halitosis and I'll be ...
by Drala
Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chronic Halitosis or not?
Replies: 2
Views: 1304

Chronic Halitosis or not?

Hello.

My parents both have bad breath, sometimes. I asked 'em why and they say they're teeths are really bad. My mother for example have a crown and she says that all shit is there. I smelled her floss and it stinks. My father has a damaged tooth from playing hockey and so on. In their younger ...
by Drala
Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a Question.
Replies: 0
Views: 1033

a Question.

hello,

at this point i'm suffering from occasional bad breath. can it evolved into chronic halitosis?
by Drala
Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28011

Hello.

I think I'm really suffering from halitosfobia.

People have nevered said anything about my breath, they've never offered me gum etc. And I always speak close to them. Sounds good doesnt it? Still I think my breath smells, its weird. I've asked like 5 friends and they said "Are you serious ...
by Drala
Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28011

Jimi wrote:I have just one question for you, would you prefer to really have it or just think you have it?

Usually negative thinking might get true, so be careful not ending really with bad breath.
I think I have it.

What? It's not like my thoughts can change my breath? How is that possible? :P
by Drala
Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOFOBIA- WHAT A BULLSHIT
Replies: 69
Views: 28011

Hello.

I think I'm really suffering from halitosfobia.

People have nevered said anything about my breath, they've never offered me gum etc. And I always speak close to them. Sounds good doesnt it? Still I think my breath smells, its weird. I've asked like 5 friends and they said "Are you serious ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗