Hello Tired,
I am so happy for you. I had to stay home alone for the easter for fear of going out and stinking up the place. I got Invited by friends but had to lie that I have other plans, I was afraid I will end up eating stuffs that will make me stink. I may have missed your other posts but what ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 25 matches
- Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How did you spend your Holiday?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1214
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sooth Your Throat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1668
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cant wait till I die
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5452
- Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Got the courage to ask 2 people if i have bb ....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2789
bbsux, it take a lot of courage to ask someone. I did that with 3 of my close friends and only one ever admitted smelling my bb. And since then they have really been very consious when around me i.e 2 of them try not to put their fingers under their nose and sometimes they just keep a safe distance ...
- Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: LPR and PPI dosing/length
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9475
TeamZissou, I am currently taking PPI for LPR and so far I think it is working great for me. I will be on this treatment for six months. I am also taking medications that help increase stomach motility as this is also one of the treatments for LPR. I have noticed that my bb comes back on days when I ...
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breakthrough.GERD has seriously to do with BB
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17252
asd,
I am just like you anytime I go to the hospital I always have something I want them to check. What I do now is that I go to different ENTs, dentist and different hospitals each time. That way I kind of compare what they say and do. Now I am receiving treatment for LPR and hopefully this will be ...
I am just like you anytime I go to the hospital I always have something I want them to check. What I do now is that I go to different ENTs, dentist and different hospitals each time. That way I kind of compare what they say and do. Now I am receiving treatment for LPR and hopefully this will be ...
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If you were cured, what would you do first....
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6989
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If you were cured, what would you do first....
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6989
I haven't been to church for a while now, so I will go to church and shout while singing cos I know pple around me won't have to hold their breath or fan their faces.
I will answer when asked "How are you?" instead of just mumbling or nodding.
I will attend all the seminars in my school and wait to ...
I will answer when asked "How are you?" instead of just mumbling or nodding.
I will attend all the seminars in my school and wait to ...
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Breakthrough.GERD has seriously to do with BB
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17252
Another type of reflux that is worth looking at is laryngopharyngeal reflux. This is much worse than GERD. It can be diagnosed by an ENT. So as many of you that may be suspecting GERD but do not have heartburn, you may want to ask your ENT to check for laryngopharyngeal reflux. I have been told that ...
- Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Think of one moment more than others where you wish you were
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3161
- Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorophyll liquid
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1485
- Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We have low immunoglobulin A !!!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6821
- Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How strong your bb really is.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6122
- Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Think of one moment more than others where you wish you were
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3161
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.