THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 61 matches
- Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Military & BB
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4627
I know what I need, if I am to have any chance of managing this bb, is a healing environment. I think everyone needs some support and nurturing, and the fact that I (and I would guess many of us) find it so difficult to heal is that this love and support is missing and I am experiencing isolation ...
- Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10538
- Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UK Breath/ Body Odour Meetup, London,12pm Sept 12/13th 2009
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5039
Just wanted to encourage as many as possible to go to this meetup, and not be shy. It was wonderful last year, everyone is so nice and friendly, and as someone with a tendency towards depression, it made a huge difference in my overall wellbeing last winter. I would really love to be joining you all ...
- Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dairy Elimination....one more time!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6808
It's interesting I'm reading this today, as I was at a kinesiologist yesterday, who diagnosed me with liver fluke!! He advised me to stay off dairy for good, as if you can't digest it properly it becomes food for a whole range of yeasts and parasites. Anyway, Im now on clove oil, wormwood and black ...
- Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Discussion: I'm using antibiotics
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2128
- Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3982
Hi Boo,
I would also be very interested to see if this is still working for you. I also found it effective but then after a while I seem to have built up a resistance and it just stopped working like many things I've tried. I wish I knew why this was!!!
Just a word of caution...I would be careful ...
I would also be very interested to see if this is still working for you. I also found it effective but then after a while I seem to have built up a resistance and it just stopped working like many things I've tried. I wish I knew why this was!!!
Just a word of caution...I would be careful ...
- Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Citrus seed extract VS colloidal silver
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1511
- Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smell of fish after using sodium chlorite/salt/baking soda!!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15700
- Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:43 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9077
- Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need your advice
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1583
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30725
- Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: manuka honey or propolis....has anyone tried?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3669
- Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: manuka honey or propolis....has anyone tried?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3669
I find propolis brilliant for a cold or sore throat, does nothing for my breath. I also took Manuka honey a few years back, which made me feel really light-headed. I know it didnt improve my breath but cant actually remember for sure whether it made it worse as sugars usually do. It is yummy though ...
- Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. Pylori/Halitosis Connection
- Replies: 85
- Views: 30725
http://h-pylori-symptoms.com
This is a very informative website on hp. Click on the free download. Interesting how he notes the gluten intolerance, as I definitely think my gut is irritated by gluten. I wonder how many on the forum are gluten intolerant?
http://h-pylori-symptoms.com
This is a very informative website on hp. Click on the free download. Interesting how he notes the gluten intolerance, as I definitely think my gut is irritated by gluten. I wonder how many on the forum are gluten intolerant?
http://h-pylori-symptoms.com
- Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Parasites??????????????????
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3661
I took papyaforce several times and didnt notice any difference. THere is alot of data on parasites on curezone. (Apparently everyone who has cancer has parasites in their liver.) They warn you on curezone to do a parasite cleanse before the liver flush, or you can feel very nauseous. I used to feel ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.