whatdido
I have become good friends with one person from this forum and for past 2-3 years we have hangout 300-400 times and i have not smelled bb on him once (only cigarate breath once). He claims the same thing to me.
We also met another girl together that was from this forum and we could not ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 123 matches
- Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hopeless
- Replies: 41
- Views: 11818
- Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: good news! Personal halimeter coming to market soon
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2921
- Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1150
Went to Dentist.....Turns out i had periodontitis!!!
I went to dentist and it turns out i had periodontitis...
I am hoping to god that is the reason why i had bb.
I went in and they told me i needed deep cleaning. They said they would do the left side this time and i had to come in next time and they would do the right side. I thought that was a ...
I am hoping to god that is the reason why i had bb.
I went in and they told me i needed deep cleaning. They said they would do the left side this time and i had to come in next time and they would do the right side. I thought that was a ...
- Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Going To The Dentist ( Please Help)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1776
- Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you guys please do me a favor and do this test for me?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2289
I've never could feel a real real bad smell when i put my FINGER on my tongue, but if I lick my arm and let it dry, yeah it smell awfull. but never in my finger...... and the smell in my arm always let go after some minutes. I don't think its normal if it lingers for too long...
Thank you so much ...
Thank you so much ...
- Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17601
- Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you guys please do me a favor and do this test for me?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2289
Can you guys please do me a favor and do this test for me?
In the morning i brush my teeth and use tongue scraper to way back in my mouth. If i put my finger in the back of my mouth and smell it THERE IS NO SMELL.
However after one hour i do same test and i smell faint smell. After 2 + hours it is very bad... like feces / shit bad. Thats when reactions ...
However after one hour i do same test and i smell faint smell. After 2 + hours it is very bad... like feces / shit bad. Thats when reactions ...
- Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you fail the "Lick Test"?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2314
Re: Do you fail the "Lick Test"?
jamesmcavoy wrote:I have type 1 bb so i always pass lick test .
but when i use chlorexidine mouthwash , my tongue has no smell but i hav 50% reduced badbreath .
What is type 1 bb i never get that ?
- Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Constipation and bad breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2802
- Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you fail the "Lick Test"?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2314
Do you fail the "Lick Test"?
So i think i figured out where my bb could possibly be coming from.
When i do the lick test i can only smell a very faint smell NOTHING bad. I would say i pass the lick test guys.
However if i put my finger on the back of the tongue it smells like feces/shit maybe like tonsil stones.
I dont have ...
When i do the lick test i can only smell a very faint smell NOTHING bad. I would say i pass the lick test guys.
However if i put my finger on the back of the tongue it smells like feces/shit maybe like tonsil stones.
I dont have ...
- Wed May 29, 2013 10:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4955
When you guys are fasting your body is going through katosis which means that your body is running on fats stored in your body. Many bodybuilders go through this as they are training for competition and starving /fasting themselves.
When your body goes through ketosis it results in bad breath even ...
When your body goes through ketosis it results in bad breath even ...
- Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5669
- Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5669
- Wed May 29, 2013 12:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone actually went to the doctor and tested everythin
- Replies: 0
- Views: 836
Has anyone actually went to the doctor and tested everythin
I was wondering because everywhere i look there are like 15-20 conditions that can possibly cause bad breath. I will be getting insurance soon and i am thinking about going to every single specialist i can and testing each and every aspect of my body that can affect BB.
Poor dental hygiene ...
Poor dental hygiene ...
- Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure report #5, 6, 7 (more tonsillectomy)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1639
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.