THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 30 matches
- Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Weird story
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6738
Weird story
Forget it
- Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone spoken with KeepTrying09 recently?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1262
Anyone spoken with KeepTrying09 recently?
If anyone has spoken to him or has a valid point of contact please may you say. I really to chat with him.
I've tried his email but got no response... Perhaps he's using a new one now?
Anyone help appreciated
I've tried his email but got no response... Perhaps he's using a new one now?
Anyone help appreciated
- Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
- Replies: 37
- Views: 17663
- Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7125
Leonardo, do you really think I've got nothing better to do than sit here and act all smug just because I'm cured and criticise and mock others who arent?
I wasn't criticizing your contribution to the forum. I've said a few times I think you've been a big help, and yeah of course I'm sure you're ...
I wasn't criticizing your contribution to the forum. I've said a few times I think you've been a big help, and yeah of course I'm sure you're ...
- Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7125
- Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7125
- Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I finally met one of the forum members today :)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4313
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52427
Great vid showing how raw virgin CO is made in the Philippines:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITniMLm89Y
Those guys are pro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITniMLm89Y
Those guys are pro!
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52427
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52427
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52427
- Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why me......another infection
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7819
- Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
- Replies: 52
- Views: 19789
- Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
- Replies: 52
- Views: 19789
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.