THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 32 matches
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody tried the orabrush?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5208
- Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsil Stones
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6358
I would like to ask, for those of you who have had tonsil stones, do you experience a bad taste whenever you swallow saliva? The previous time I had one (I think it was a tonsil stone), I did have a bad taste whenever I swallow saliva, but the moment I got it out, the taste was gone.
The problem I ...
The problem I ...
- Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thera Breath and Breath Rx????
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4759
I only use the therabreath toothpaste for brushing my tongue and it helps to make it more pink (esp after getting your tongue stained by coffee or tea for example) and moist.
I bought the mouthwash as well after reading many positive reviews on amazon but unfortunately I don't think it has helped ...
I bought the mouthwash as well after reading many positive reviews on amazon but unfortunately I don't think it has helped ...
- Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:16 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: JOB POLL .
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38385
- Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The answer to your problem!!!!
- Replies: 59
- Views: 22255
- Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tetanus / diphtheria PLEASE READ
- Replies: 23
- Views: 10087
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: BB for 22 years and running out of ideas
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11248
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THYROID DYSFUNCTION
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3599
- Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath is definitely not coming from my mouth!!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3106
- Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: REJECTED & TALKED ABOUT!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3847
I bought Dr Katz's therabreath toothpaste as well and while I don't feel much difference when using it to brush teeth, I think it's really quite good for brushing the tongue as compared to normal toothpaste. I can actually get my tongue to be close to pink colour but of course the tongue coating ...
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorofresh Works!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9313
The green stool is normal, you would get that after eating raw greens. If you try to drink it direct, and not let it roll around your mouth, you can prevent "green mouth". As far as your teeth, whether staining is permanent, I can't say for sure, but I've used an entire bottle on 2 occasions, and ...
- Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorofresh Works!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9313
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillitis / tonsil stone?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1418
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillitis / tonsil stone?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1418
tonsillitis / tonsil stone?
Just a few days ago I started tasting this bad taste in my mouth whenever I swallowed saliva, but I attributed it to heatiness or something because I do encounter this once in a while.
Just a while ago however, I took a flash light to check my throat and I noticed there was something white near ...
Just a while ago however, I took a flash light to check my throat and I noticed there was something white near ...
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Are You Winning Battles But Losing the War?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3126
I've read up about candida before and did suspect that I may be suffering from it because I've many of the symptoms listed. The problem is there's no clear cut way of determining if we do indeed have candida other than to go on the diet? It's really difficult for me to avoid those food in the list ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.