Above prescription medication and other similar medications are used to treat oral thrush/yeast infection of the tongue. Has anyone tried this? Has anyone has success with this?
Hank
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 75 matches
- Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nystatin: Anybody try?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6870
- Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I discovered another source of the smell...
- Replies: 34
- Views: 17704
- Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Found the problem, and the cure...
- Replies: 35
- Views: 12876
- Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole(Flagyl)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3450
- Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Life is so empty...
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6647
daveparker,
I don't know exactly what you're going though, but I've felt similarly at times (feelings of no friends, thinking only of the past when things were better, loneliness, sadness, etc.). And when someone vents as you did, the instinct of others is to give advice, but you may not want any ...
I don't know exactly what you're going though, but I've felt similarly at times (feelings of no friends, thinking only of the past when things were better, loneliness, sadness, etc.). And when someone vents as you did, the instinct of others is to give advice, but you may not want any ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting things
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1951
- Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: General Update
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1851
- Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: General Update
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1851
General Update
Hello fellow bb sufferers,
Was reviewing some recent posts and decided just to check in. By some miracle, I'm still dating a gorgeous girl. The bb problem is obviously affecting her (from her reactions), but somehow she's coping. The other nite, she looked in my glove box and found some mints named ...
Was reviewing some recent posts and decided just to check in. By some miracle, I'm still dating a gorgeous girl. The bb problem is obviously affecting her (from her reactions), but somehow she's coping. The other nite, she looked in my glove box and found some mints named ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10538
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10538
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of my symptoms... Anyone advice?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1148
List of my symptoms... Anyone advice?
Hey all,
This is kind of a lame and irresponsible post but I'm feeling powerless against this problem today and need some fresh perspective...
So here's my key symptoms:
- Thick mucous in throat. I would'nt say "hard to swallow", just kind of "sticky to swallow."
- Always stuffy nose. Maybe 60 ...
This is kind of a lame and irresponsible post but I'm feeling powerless against this problem today and need some fresh perspective...
So here's my key symptoms:
- Thick mucous in throat. I would'nt say "hard to swallow", just kind of "sticky to swallow."
- Always stuffy nose. Maybe 60 ...
- Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:54 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Just don't care (sometimes)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3927
Yep, sometimes you just don't care. I think you just get tired of worrying about it. As for me, I have a job now with little contact with co-workers and clients, so I've been able to cope better. And I have a handful of friends who don't react to it (basically they just put up with it). Anyway, it ...
- Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: had enough !!!!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1779
Depdog,
Well, I hate to say it but welcome to the club that no one wants to join. Many of us have suffered greatly for many years because of this problem. On the plus side, this is a great resource to get ideas. There's probably two good ways to get started. (1) Read as many past posts as you can ...
Well, I hate to say it but welcome to the club that no one wants to join. Many of us have suffered greatly for many years because of this problem. On the plus side, this is a great resource to get ideas. There's probably two good ways to get started. (1) Read as many past posts as you can ...
- Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Medications update
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2088
- Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Medications update
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2088
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.