Hi guys,
I haven't been on here for a while - well about 4 months actually and I feel bad about it and want to say sorry...:)
See when I suffered from bad breath I visited this site all of the time, it's like when you have a problem to solve then you try anything to solve it, but once you've ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 41 matches
- Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm Sorry....
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2565
- Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: silver fillings (amalgam)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3009
- Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So What are on my Tonsils? (Not stones)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5262
- Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Bad Breath Story
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4655
- Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mucous
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2953
- Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Think I found the cause of my bb
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2021
Hey
good to hear you think your BB is sorted...
I found a great article about tonsil stones and crypts on goarticles check it out - it even gives you a recipe for a mouthwash
http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2451390
Sally
x
good to hear you think your BB is sorted...
I found a great article about tonsil stones and crypts on goarticles check it out - it even gives you a recipe for a mouthwash
http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=2451390
Sally
x
- Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: great advice on tonsil crypts and stones
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2231
great advice on tonsil crypts and stones
Hey guys,
After reading some of the posts on tonsil stones I grabbed a dental mirror and tried my hardest to see into the back of my throat, convinced that this is what's causes my BB,
Think you have to be a contortionist to see back there !
Anyway after doing a bit of research on the subject I ...
After reading some of the posts on tonsil stones I grabbed a dental mirror and tried my hardest to see into the back of my throat, convinced that this is what's causes my BB,
Think you have to be a contortionist to see back there !
Anyway after doing a bit of research on the subject I ...
- Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: please, i need some ideas
- Replies: 183
- Views: 62087
- Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stay away from Fluoride
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1588
- Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stay away from Fluoride
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1588
Stay away from Fluoride
Hi Guys,
I haven't posted for a while as I've been doing quite a bit of research into BB and also other health issues.
I'm still going through the usual 10-15 minute oral routine each morning and night - yawn yawn!!
Tounge scraper still the godsend...
Anyway during my research I've hit on some ...
I haven't posted for a while as I've been doing quite a bit of research into BB and also other health issues.
I'm still going through the usual 10-15 minute oral routine each morning and night - yawn yawn!!
Tounge scraper still the godsend...
Anyway during my research I've hit on some ...
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Impedence testing
- Replies: 26
- Views: 7804
Hey Elliot,
I think its great you;ve done so much research and pushing of your GP on this, I have really bad problem with acid reflux from my stomach, I had my first session with a gastroenterologist yesterday and he was very helpful and explained all manner of things that happen with the stomach ...
I think its great you;ve done so much research and pushing of your GP on this, I have really bad problem with acid reflux from my stomach, I had my first session with a gastroenterologist yesterday and he was very helpful and explained all manner of things that happen with the stomach ...
- Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: unbelievable discovery about fluoride
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1600
unbelievable discovery about fluoride
Hi Guys, this one's a bit lengthy but astonishing info for us all!!!
I'm back! I haven't posted for a while, it's not that I forgot you all or have found some miraculous cure - unfortunetly. I have however been following a strict routine for curing bad breath that my friend Joanne told me about ...
I'm back! I haven't posted for a while, it's not that I forgot you all or have found some miraculous cure - unfortunetly. I have however been following a strict routine for curing bad breath that my friend Joanne told me about ...
- Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: it's still working
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1314
it's still working
Hi guys,
I'm still following the routine that I found on the website my friend told me about...
It's 3 weeks in now and I really think it's making a difference to my breath. Maybe its a combination of things we all are looking for in cure..
Honestly try this routine out for a few days and see if it ...
I'm still following the routine that I found on the website my friend told me about...
It's 3 weeks in now and I really think it's making a difference to my breath. Maybe its a combination of things we all are looking for in cure..
Honestly try this routine out for a few days and see if it ...
- Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tried the whole nutritionalist thing today!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3329
the test was done with a small magnetic ball type of thing that she rolled across a pulse point on my wrist, my other thumb then had a metal clip on it and she placed various food types in the machine to gage a reation! may well all be hocus pocus but ive felt much better for following the wheat ...
- Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tried the whole nutritionalist thing today!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3329
tried the whole nutritionalist thing today!
Hi Guys,
Ok so I'm still trying to stick to the low protein diet as it did seem to be working for a short while....
So anyway a friend of mine suggested going to a nutritionalist so I went today.
Usual outcome I feel - allergy to wheat, yeast, BEER (man!!) Chocolate and Wine... :(
Now I'm not ...
Ok so I'm still trying to stick to the low protein diet as it did seem to be working for a short while....
So anyway a friend of mine suggested going to a nutritionalist so I went today.
Usual outcome I feel - allergy to wheat, yeast, BEER (man!!) Chocolate and Wine... :(
Now I'm not ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.