THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 65 matches
- Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
I am on to something. I can't smell my own breath anymore and today I did something I would have never dared before: went a whole morning without water or eating/chewing anything and asked 2 persons I trust to smell after blowing air a few inches form their nose and both said it was fresh. Tongue is ...
- Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
- Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Holy Molly
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5522
Holy Molly
I've had clear PND, congestion and bb for years. Last week for the first time I put some of the PND that came out of my nose (not mouth) in a small amount of water and left it at room temp in a plastic bottle for a few days. I was expecting it to stink after a while.. but it actually smelled yeasty ...
- Tue May 21, 2013 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: L salivarius definitely working
- Replies: 17
- Views: 9640
The thing with probiotics is that you have to overwhelm your internal flora in order for it to change. I've had excellent results with drinking 1 liter of kefir made from grains through out the day and taking 9 capsules of L. salivarius in the morning. It got rid of the bitter taste in my mouth and ...
- Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8732
Thank you. I am still waiting for the bb to come back, but nothing yet, really an enormous difference with this magic plant which is oregano. I am not a big believer in herbal remedies but this has got me convinced. Here is a summary of my history with bb. If it sounds familiar to some of you, plz ...
- Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Using Oil of Wild Oregano 4 diferent ways is helping me
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8732
I hav been using oil of oregano for more than a week and ..OMG! It works for me! I had been spraying antibiotics in my nose with good results but decided to find something that could be used on regular basis as an antibacterial. I use 1 drop of 100% essential in 12 oz saline as nasal rinse and it's ...
- Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glycine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1601
- Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glycine
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1601
- Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chronic halitosis, Rhinitis, PND, bacterial imbalance
- Replies: 108
- Views: 33061
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.