THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 25 matches

by destined
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PANCREAS/BB??
Replies: 2
Views: 1502

I recently found out that both of my kidneys are enlarged, but they appeared to be functioning normally (according to the tests I experienced). I too thought that my enlarged kidneys may have some impact on my bb. Unfornatunately, I did not have the courage to press the issue with my doctors since ...
by destined
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:27 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life is changing
Replies: 5
Views: 3224

I agree. Every couple of weeks I try a new remedy and I will never give up hope. Faith, prayer, friends and this site help to keep me stronger. Don't give up.
by destined
Thu May 01, 2008 2:37 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Traveling on planes....
Replies: 8
Views: 7208

Flights are the worst. I just returned from a business trip tonight and the poor guy sitting next to me appeared to be in agony the entire flight. He was a real gentleman and did not cover his mouth but I could tell he was annoyed. He could not even look at me after the flight. I am so ashamed. Of ...
by destined
Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Research Funding
Replies: 17
Views: 5579

I would be willing to donate money for research and I plan to donate money to this site. Both concepts give me hope that a cure is coming soon. I realize the odds are high but I think we need to try to do something.
by destined
Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Scientists find bug responsible for bad breath
Replies: 19
Views: 6726

In the report I heard, they said that the study included people with chronic halistois. But I would not mind being one of the people that use for research.

I suggested on another post that we commission our own research/study on the topic.
by destined
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: are we getting closer to a cure....
Replies: 5
Views: 2349

I am sure Jimi may know of a few creditable organizations or research groups that may be a good place to start and they can refer us as needed. Or we can start with some of the people listed in the article from Reuter's Health or a microbiologist or another suggestion. The members of this forum ...
by destined
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: are we getting closer to a cure....
Replies: 5
Views: 2349

I heard this story on the 11pm news last night. [-o< I was encouraged and I searched for it online first thing in the morning. I was not able to locate the information. Thanks for sharing the link! This will save me some time.

I think we should all contribute money towards a fund to support ...
by destined
Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please read all the way through
Replies: 6
Views: 2928

Thanks Susie for the inspiration post and your sincerity. I am constantly praying for understanding, peace and relevation knowledge for me, members of this forum, doctors and all that we come in contact with. I believe we will eventually overcome this challenge.
by destined
Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So how is everyone coping/feeling?
Replies: 31
Views: 12211

If you feel like crying, cry. It may help you feel better and allow you to move forward. I am sorry to hear about your interview. Maybe that was not the job for you. You have to try and stay positive and professional to the best of your ability. Make sure you exceed all of the other criteria for the ...
by destined
Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how bad is it?
Replies: 53
Views: 18375

I think I have bb 24/7 and can impact people within a 4 feet radius. Some day are better than others. Sometimes i think it comes through my nose too or pores because over the years it is difficult for others to sit next to me for over 30 minutes without rubbing their noses and offering me mints ...
by destined
Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: having bad breath and being in an "intimate" relat
Replies: 16
Views: 6261

I agree, you should go for it. Enjoy the company and if it doesn't work out at least you tried. Having BB complicates my ability to feel comfortable around others especially in an intimate setting, however I know I can't shy away from the entire world. I am very selective with the people I consider ...
by destined
Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: SilvaFresh & HealthyMouth Toothpaste - Did they mak
Replies: 2
Views: 1626

SilvaFresh & HealthyMouth Toothpaste - Did they mak

Today I visited the vitamin/health store and I found two toothpastes that suggested they reduce bad breath or provide anti-bacterial support.

Here the names of the toothpaste:
TriMedica SilvaFresh™ Anti-Bacterial Toothpaste: a toothpaste that contains 100% pure homeopathic anti-bacterial silver ...
by destined
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Replies: 5
Views: 2277

You're welcome maclean.

Keep us posted and let us know what happens next. Keep the faith!
by destined
Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192933

Hi name is Destined and I bring you greetings and hot bb from Michigan, USA! :lol:
by destined
Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Replies: 5
Views: 2277

I say go for it. Take a chance and see how she responds. It is obvious that she is really interested in you and may be willing to overlook your bb issue. But you will never know until you give her an honest chance. Maybe start slow by just going on a few dates and then work you way up to spending ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗