THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 40 matches
- Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE
- Replies: 22
- Views: 8673
I read somewhere that having a large belly (skinny fat) can put pressure on the little flap at the bottom of the esophogus especially when you're sat at a desk all day, makes sense I guess.... That would then cause GERD. I spoke to my Doc a few weeks ago about BB, he sniffed right in front of my ...
- Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Evidence at last! (Intestinal immunity problem)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5009
- Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure for Type 1
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2939
- Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure for Type 1
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2939
- Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure for Type 1
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2939
- Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible cure for Type 1
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2939
Possible cure for Type 1
Hi Guys
I havent posted in a while due to loosing my password...anyway my last post came to the conclusion that I was lactose intolerant so I cut dairy from my diet which gave positive results. This was only temporary in the end - not sure why...
So, a couple of weeks ago I was reading up about ...
I havent posted in a while due to loosing my password...anyway my last post came to the conclusion that I was lactose intolerant so I cut dairy from my diet which gave positive results. This was only temporary in the end - not sure why...
So, a couple of weeks ago I was reading up about ...
- Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Zenkers diverticulum
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1297
Zenkers diverticulum
Found this interesting, this could be some people's issue.... no amount of brushing would fix this! Apologies if it's been raised before - I don't recall seeing it mentioned anywhere previously....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenker%27s_diverticulum
- Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This is interesting reading - it's a recent study.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 939
- Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So I was lactose intolerant...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3878
Mike - Yes, all good since avoiding Milk. My dermatitis has cleared up to. My result when I when tested on the Gas Oral Chromo machine registered 70PPM for Hydrogen sulfide - I'm due a check up and they said I can do the test for free next time so it will be interesting to see if it reads Zero! I ...
- Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So I was lactose intolerant...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3878
Mike - the test was bought online via ebay UK. It cost about $70 and was really easy to use. Just type in intolerance test.
Lost - I also used to suffer from BB after drinking alcohol, in particular beer/lager - I've since switched to spirits with Coke Zero or Cranberry juice, no more beer BB (on ...
Lost - I also used to suffer from BB after drinking alcohol, in particular beer/lager - I've since switched to spirits with Coke Zero or Cranberry juice, no more beer BB (on ...
- Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So I was lactose intolerant...
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3878
So I was lactose intolerant...
Hi Guys,
I haven't posted for a while so thought i'd give an update on my BB. I don't suffer from Chronic BB but I do suffer from a sort of intermittent BB that gets worse as the day goes on. I think a lot of people suffer from this who come to this site so I thought it best to share.
I've had the ...
I haven't posted for a while so thought i'd give an update on my BB. I don't suffer from Chronic BB but I do suffer from a sort of intermittent BB that gets worse as the day goes on. I think a lot of people suffer from this who come to this site so I thought it best to share.
I've had the ...
- Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Been reading this site for a while, finally some success...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3992
- Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tested for H bacter Pylori?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3549
- Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Been reading this site for a while, finally some success...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3992
- Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Celebrity look-a-like
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3073
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.