THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 14 matches

by HotelTrivago
Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Replies: 305
Views: 263146
Gender:

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Did you have Nasal BB too? or just mouth bb and will this solve nasal BB?
by HotelTrivago
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Help me please
Replies: 2
Views: 1383
Gender:

Help me please

So I was at school today and I can literally smell my breath and it smells awful like its coming from my nose and anyone close to me immediately covers their noses or steps back. When I do the lick test it smells like vinegar. What should I do guys I've taken antibiotics before it doesnt help same ...
by HotelTrivago
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do I smell my breath accurately
Replies: 8
Views: 1830
Gender:

Re: How do I smell my breath accurately

Is my mouth breath the same as my nose breath? I'm also trying to figure out what my nose breath smells like.
by HotelTrivago
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do I smell my breath accurately
Replies: 8
Views: 1830
Gender:

Re: How do I smell my breath accurately

I just woke up from my nap but I don't smell anything and I brushed my teeth 3 hours ago
by HotelTrivago
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do I smell my breath accurately
Replies: 8
Views: 1830
Gender:

How do I smell my breath accurately

I'm trying to figure out whether my breath smells or not, I chew gum and I breath at the mirror close and it just smells minty but people still react differently I'm confused?
by HotelTrivago
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wisdom Teeth removal
Replies: 1
Views: 857
Gender:

Wisdom Teeth removal

Hey guys I just got my 2 impacted bottom wisdom teeth out and honestly I get this new feeling where whatever food I eat say for example ice cream my breath tastes like the food I eat which didn’t happen before and my tongue is very red even after scraping all the blood out. I’ll update you guys.
by HotelTrivago
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Asking someone?
Replies: 2
Views: 1144
Gender:

Re: Asking someone?

Everyone I have ever asked even strangers/family/friends all said no, now I think I'm delusional.
by HotelTrivago
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Adenoids question
Replies: 9
Views: 2941
Gender:

Adenoids question

Anyone cured Nasal and or mouth breath from an adenoidectomy? I got my tonsils removed and some B.B. went away but not all of it. The doctor told me my tonsils had a lot of stones deep in the crypts. I’m suspecting I still have them in my adenoids and it’s causing nasal/mouth B.B.
by HotelTrivago
Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Interesting
Replies: 1
Views: 588
Gender:

Interesting

I started breathing through my mouth and the people next to me don't react compared to when I was breathing through my nose. Very weird I guess I'll look like an idiot with my mouth open all the time.
by HotelTrivago
Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Allergiesless reactions
Replies: 4
Views: 2091
Gender:

Allergiesless reactions

Hey I just noticed I get WAY less reactions now because I have allergies right now and my nose is always running I can easily cough up mucus which is yellow. Very weird I can sit next tot people and they won’t touch their nose for like 30 minutes.
by HotelTrivago
Thu May 03, 2018 5:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fruity Breath
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Gender:

Re: Fruity Breath

Would that cause a nasal odor which people are offended by?
by HotelTrivago
Thu May 03, 2018 5:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fruity Breath
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Gender:

Fruity Breath

My breath smells fruity all the time except when I eat food it will smell like whatever I eat for an hour or so unless i wash with water. I also have nasal breath although I can't smell it, but the reactions to my peers says it all. What could this be a sign of? I looked it up and I might have ...
by HotelTrivago
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal Bad breath
Replies: 2
Views: 983
Gender:

Nasal Bad breath

Can an impacted wisdom tooth that has a big flap with bacteria in it cause bad nose and or mouth breath?
by HotelTrivago
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Wtf?
Replies: 10
Views: 2208
Gender:

Wtf?

Sitting in class and to my left side I got two people sniffing extremely loud excessively swiping their noses and to my right I got people covering their noses with their shirts like what the ***k? I get anxiety because of it, it’s pissing me off and I can’t ****ing pay attention to the lecture ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗