I was wondering if any has a similar problem as me with their nose being stuffed up (sometimes one nostril is stuffed up while the other is ok and other times both are stuffed) most of the time and thick post nasal drip?
I've went to the ent to talk about my problem and also wanting to remove my ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stuffy Nose and Thick Secretion (Post nasal drip)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5194
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TONSILS!
- Replies: 33
- Views: 8227
- Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you react to people with Halitosis?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11960
Reactions to BB
Here's a link to a youtube video of people reacting to bb. It's a gag/prank. A guy who just ate some garlic and goes up to people for a survey. It shows the many ways people react to bb candidly with hidden camera. Go to 2:10 if you don't want to see the first few gags.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
- Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PND...what are you doing about it?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3213
- Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue and Tonsils Gives off two different smells
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5888
If you tried rubbing your tongue with a Qtip and it doesn't smell maybe you don't have bb.
You have to get the liquid from your tongue and then spread on your skin so that the heat from your skin evaporates the volatile smells. Left on the Qtip, without applying to your skin it probably won't smell ...
You have to get the liquid from your tongue and then spread on your skin so that the heat from your skin evaporates the volatile smells. Left on the Qtip, without applying to your skin it probably won't smell ...
- Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many people have you attacked today?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 25401
- Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tongue and Tonsils Gives off two different smells
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5888
Tongue and Tonsils Gives off two different smells
I think I may have figured out that we multiple types of bb coming from different locations.
On a daily basis I go through an intensive oral cleaning routine starting from the teeth, tongue, tonsils and sinuses. If I don't keep my mouth wet with water and Ester-C I still get the fecal barnyard ...
On a daily basis I go through an intensive oral cleaning routine starting from the teeth, tongue, tonsils and sinuses. If I don't keep my mouth wet with water and Ester-C I still get the fecal barnyard ...
- Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how many got cured by vit c?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 11545
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how many got cured by vit c?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 11545
jc and zigzag and for anyone who has experienced teeth sensitivity due to the Vit C...
try Ester-C chewables...I take the ones from the Jamieson compnay. It's in a cute bottle with Arthur, the cartoon rabbit on it. It's sugar free too! You can get it in North America but I'm not too sure else where.
try Ester-C chewables...I take the ones from the Jamieson compnay. It's in a cute bottle with Arthur, the cartoon rabbit on it. It's sugar free too! You can get it in North America but I'm not too sure else where.
- Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cleaning the linguals and surrounding area
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8436
- Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What has worked for me
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3853
Girlie Girl,
I noticed that my breath improved almost right away. I did that swallowing test and I couldn't sense any funky smells after squeezing out the small stones and cleaning the surface of the tonsils. The next day I did the same test and there wasn't that horrible stench.
The yellow liquid ...
I noticed that my breath improved almost right away. I did that swallowing test and I couldn't sense any funky smells after squeezing out the small stones and cleaning the surface of the tonsils. The next day I did the same test and there wasn't that horrible stench.
The yellow liquid ...
- Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cleaning the linguals and surrounding area
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8436
I've done some research online and still feel like the palatine tonsils are really the ones that can cause bb. The adenoids sit very high in your throat behind your nose and above the roof of the mouth. Infection of of the adenoids can cause:
* a very stuffy nose, so you can breathe only through ...
* a very stuffy nose, so you can breathe only through ...
- Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cleaning the linguals and surrounding area
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8436
Just quickly back to the lingual tonsils and adenoids. We all agree everyone has them to some degree right? Most people can't properly clean these areas and if bb was due to these tonsils then EVERYONE should have bb right? But only a fraction of us have constant bb. And if the lingual tonsils were ...
- Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cleaning the linguals and surrounding area
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8436
I agree with twight that the linguals tonsils are not the major source of bb. They are lumpy but have a smooth surface. Unlike the tongue and the palatine tonsils, the lingual tonsils don't have many hiding places for bacteria or mucus such as visible crypts or hairy taste buds. So the two major ...
- Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What has worked for me
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3853
What has worked for me
Here's what I've discovered and what I've done to significantly reduce BB.
I have allergies, post nasal drip, rough tongue specially at the back, and tonsils. I take Reactine for allergies, brush my tongue, do daily saline nasal washes and rinse with Listerine. I can usually tell if I have bb. I ...
I have allergies, post nasal drip, rough tongue specially at the back, and tonsils. I take Reactine for allergies, brush my tongue, do daily saline nasal washes and rinse with Listerine. I can usually tell if I have bb. I ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.