shirl, i dont want to make u feel any worse than you already do but.... i remember my mum having bb, still does now but what far outweighs that memory is the disgust at her selfishness of having children and putting them through the same trauma.
i've lived 25 years with this and refuse to have ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 78 matches
- Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: being a parent with BB.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5063
- Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fangocur - comments pleeeeeeeease!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4859
Fangocur - comments pleeeeeeeease!
i loathe to mention new things in fear of advertising crappy products - but in this perpetual search just wondered if anyone else has seen it and has any thoughts on it?
http://www.fangocur.com/index.php?inter ... nostromo=0
http://www.fangocur.com/index.php?inter ... nostromo=0
- Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thank You and Good luck
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1781
Re: Thank You and Good luck
This brought tears to my eyes.asd wrote:Hello, I havnt been on this site that long, but the time I have has given me hope, and I wouldnt be here without it.
I had a tonsillectomy about a month ago. I am now free.
All the very best asd, go live that life and do it for the rest of us.
xxxxx
- Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: H. pylori and Manuka Honey
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1771
Re: H. pylori and Manuka Honey
Has anyone tried this before? Did it help?
I tried it for a few months, for general well being more than anything. Used UMF 10. It made no difference to bb, in fact probably didnt do it any favours to be honest, sugar related etc.
Having said that I just had a few spoonfuls (because of the cost ...
I tried it for a few months, for general well being more than anything. Used UMF 10. It made no difference to bb, in fact probably didnt do it any favours to be honest, sugar related etc.
Having said that I just had a few spoonfuls (because of the cost ...
- Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cure rate of a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1444
- Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I learn't how to smell myself
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1982
- Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: dairy product
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2726
- Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ****ing chicks are crazy
- Replies: 42
- Views: 10459
- Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ****ing chicks are crazy
- Replies: 42
- Views: 10459
- Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: more success with probiotics
- Replies: 49
- Views: 24662
- Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
- Replies: 138
- Views: 78054
Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.
That's the whole point though isn't it - we don't have normal bodies and can't eat those things without smelling terrible.sharon wrote:I have no patience to read through. But I know a normal person with normal body should be able to eat diary, red meat, egg and beans.
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found my cure
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11493
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How come people just all of a sudden
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6320
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How come people just all of a sudden
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6320
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Probiotics make me smell badly underarms
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2181
this is true jimi, the probiotics could be getting rid of loads of crap, its gotta come out in some way - i reckon if you hang on in there with it for a week or two you might be onto something.fedenon wrote:maybe, the liberations of toxins is the odour when the probiotics works.
man the injecting sounds scary.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.